The Waiting Game!!! 4/30

It has been a week since implantation... I have to wait until Tuesday to find out if it took. I already feel like it is really working. I just know it in my heart. I just pray I get positive news. We leave for our Cruise to the Caribbean on Wednesday so I really need some good news. I can hardly sleep at night thinking about the possibilities of bringing a new healthy baby into this world. We have everything in place and now we just wait. I feel like a kid whose parents told them they were going to Disney World in the morning, except the morning is a week long....It is torcher...I really thought I was going to be fine....calm and cool....Unfortunately that is not the case i am so excited and filled with anticipation...Wish me luck......

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top this is our LONG journey. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.