She's Growing Big....




We had another doctor's appt yesterday at 22 weeks 5 days. Megyn Looked great. She is weighing in at 1.3 pounds. That is big for us, because I delivered Raiden at 22 weeks and he was 15 oz, I also delivered Gwyn at 25w5d and she was only 1.5 lbs...So needless to say we know what Megyn looks like inside..



Here is a belly picture Logan took of me before we left for our appt. My cervix is still holding strong. We have also started working on the nursery...It should be complete in the next few weeks. We will post pictures then...

4 comments:

Lisa said...
September 10, 2009 at 4:51 PM

That is awesome!! You look great & very well rested!! Love the ultrasound pic of Megyn and can't wait to meet her at Christmas!! Love ya!

Megan said...
September 15, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Hello, I just wanted to say how very happy I am for you and your family! I am also pregnant, 22 weeks! So it is nice to follow you in this journey! I love the name by the way!

Back to Home Back to Top this is our LONG journey. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.