2 weeks left!!!!

We had another doctors appt yesterday at 34 weeks 5 days. Megyn is weighing 5 lbs 7 oz. She is doing awesome. I am still having contractions about every 10 minutes. but my doctor thinks I can hold out another 15 days. I am just resting as much as possible. I finished all of my Christmas shopping. So now we are just patiently waiting for her arrival.

I had a friend Jim Houck from jameshouckphotography.com take some preggy pictures of me. He did a great job. I wasn't sure I wanted them, because if you have ever been pregnant you feel HUGE...but I knew that I would regret not getting them in years to come. So here are a few of the pictures.










4 comments:

Kris said...
December 3, 2009 at 6:38 PM

Wow! You are doing awesome! I am so excited for you guys!

Kris said...
December 3, 2009 at 6:38 PM

and I love the photos!

Lisa said...
December 4, 2009 at 10:33 AM

I just sent you a message on FB and then looked on here and wow there are pics. Guess I should have looked here 1st....lol I am so happy for you guys and cant wait for your dreams to come true. Only 2 more weeks!!

Back to Home Back to Top this is our LONG journey. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.