It's Official...It's a GIRL!!!!!




Its a GIRL!!!!! We had a doctors appt yesterday and got to see our little baby...she is so active..she was kickboxing, The u/s tech asked if we wanted to know the sex..We couldn't say yes fast enough...She flipped the wand over to between the babies legs and plain as day...3 lines...Heck I'm not a professional, but I said GIRL as soon as I saw...Logan was so excited he couldn't even stand it. He wanted a girl so bad...it is funny how most people think all men want a boy, not Logan he really wanted daddy's little girl. The doctor came in and checked my cervix, it has gotten longer. We were so happy and shocked we almost started to cry. The bed rest is working...so I will continue to rest as much as I can....What a morale boost yesterday was...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
July 16, 2009 at 11:55 AM

congratulations!! that's so awesome.

Astrid said...
July 16, 2009 at 12:11 PM

Congrats! Praying that the cervix holds that dear girl in for many more months to come!

Love B&P said...
July 16, 2009 at 12:31 PM

Yay! Congrats on the baby girl :) and that's great that your cervix is growing - keep that baby girl baking!!!

Rachel said...
July 16, 2009 at 12:44 PM

Congrats!!! Yeah for a GIRL!

Anonymous said...
July 16, 2009 at 1:36 PM

Congrats! Girls are so much fun...and their clothes are way cuter! Praying for continued health and a STRONG cervix!

Nan said...
July 16, 2009 at 3:39 PM

YAY! Congrats, I knew it!!! :) xo

Unknown said...
July 17, 2009 at 1:38 PM

AWESOME! I have scheduled my cerclage for August 25th! I don't know if you kept up with my blog - but we are PREGNANT with 1 baby, without having to go through IVF. My 3 angels are looking out for their mommy and daddy!

Can't wait to see your little girl come into the world!

Erica

Cathi Long said...
July 17, 2009 at 2:12 PM

Erica I am so excited for you...I have tried several times to find your blog...can u email the address to me cathi1@live.com

Anonymous said...
July 28, 2009 at 9:44 AM

Hi Cathi, I am one of the mom from TC. I just wanted to say how happy am I for you and your husband. I wish you all the best. you deserve it. Rest as much as you can!
take care!

Valeria
from Italy

Back to Home Back to Top this is our LONG journey. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.