Megyn at 26w6d


We had another appt. yesterday at 26 weeks 6 days Megyn is weighing in at 2 lbs 5 oz. and was measuring a day ahead. She was sleeping during the appt. We were poking her trying to wake her up she moved a little, but went right back to snoozing. She had her feet and hands over her face. It was a little difficult to get a good profile shot. I have to do my Glucose test next visit, he was going to sneak me in on this visit, but I had to confess I ate two doughnuts for breakfast. So no test for me...My cervix was actually longer than it has been this entire pregnancy it was almost a 6. My doctor called me a hero. He rarely sees compliant patients, but he remembers that with the triplets I barely moved in my bed for 2 months. He knows I will do what ever is necessary to bring Megyn home healthy.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top this is our LONG journey. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.