What a Weekend.....



We had a pretty long weekend this week. Saturday 10/17/09 was our first born Raiden's birthday. Logan and I celebrated by visiting him at the cemetery and releasing balloons in his honor. When we got there we noticed flowers and toys left by very special people. It was nice knowing so many people care about our little ones. We love and miss you Raiden Landon.....







On Monday 10/19/09 we had the memorial service for my father. There were so many people there to honor him. He was loved by so many. Many people from his past gave speeches and told stories. I just loved hearing about how much he touched their lives. I know that was my favorite thing to do with my father; tell stories. I could go on forever talking about the fun times with him. I miss him so much. everyday and am truly saddened that Megyn will never get to know what a great man he was. He was taken from us way too early. If I have learned anything from the past year of my life, it is to not take life for granted and to cherish everyday and everyone around you. Dad take care of my trio..I love you and can't wait to see you again one day.

2 comments:

Jessica said...
October 21, 2009 at 2:01 PM

I didn't realize our babies birthdays were so close, I wish we didn't have such sad days to go through. I am so sorry to hear about your father as well, I know he is with your little ones, smiling down as you await Megyn.

You are in my thoughts today and always.

Jessica

Anonymous said...
October 25, 2009 at 7:20 PM

Cathi, I am so sorry for the loss of your Father. I know he is celebrating with your triplet babies. We all think about you often on triplet loss mommies and TC.

I love Megyn's nursery. We are all so excited your you and Logan on the impending birth of your baby girl!

Dana

Back to Home Back to Top this is our LONG journey. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.