We Know the Delivery Date!!!

We had a doctors appt this week...It went awesome.. I had to do my glucose test...So far no news on if I passed. I guess I will find out next week... The doctor informed me that they are no longer worried about my cervix. So they will not be checking it anymore... I was very worried when he first told me this...But be explained that my cervix is fine and it will naturally start to shorten..So Logan and I asked him if we could get my c section date nailed down...He let us pick the date..I will tell everyone what the date is at a later time, so make sure you vote on your choice...We will have to do an Ammnio the day before my c section to make sure Megyn's lungs are fully developed. I am so excited to have a date...it makes the count down more fun....We got her stroller in the mail yesterday. We had to order it because Babies R Us does not have pink Chicco strollers in the store...We did not want neutral as you can see from her nursery...lol.... Thanks mom for the funds to get the last of the needed items for her :)

2 comments:

Nan & Mike said...
October 24, 2009 at 8:36 PM

YAY! It is so nice to hear your excitement. I love that when I come visit your blog, that you are doing so well with Megyn....I am thrilled. You deserve this sweetie! Love, nan xo

Mon said...
October 25, 2009 at 12:15 AM

Just to let you know, you most likely passed your GD test. If you didn't, you'd most likely hear from your doctor the next day (Im speaking from my own experience since I failed and things must be taken care of asap once you would, so they would let you know already)

Back to Home Back to Top this is our LONG journey. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.