Megyn's Birthday

Megyn's Birthday will be...... December 18th, 2009.... So 52% of you were correct....She will share the same birthday with her late great-grandmother (my dad's mom) Emily and Logan's late uncle Paul. As well as Brad Pitt :)

We are very excited to have the date and we can now count down the days until she arrives. We had a doctors appt this week at 30 w 4 days...Megyn weighs 3 lbs 12 oz and was measuring 5 days ahead... I have an Ammino scheduled for December 17th to make sure her lungs are fully developed. If everything looks good, we will get to meet her on Friday the 18th she will be exactly 37 weeks.

For those of you who live in our area you know there is a new Baby Place hospital...Well Megyn will be one of the first babies delivered there.. We are very excited, because it will be brand new...

I am now seeing the doctor every week...We do not mind, I just love seeing Megyn all the time...So 6 weeks until we get to meet our little one...My mom took us shopping after my appt to get a bunch of necessities...it is amazing how much you need...or want..lol for a little one....Thanks Mom it was such a fun day :)

1 comments:

Mon said...
November 6, 2009 at 12:06 AM

Happy Birth Day, baby Megyn ! That's the day me and my baby Sydney are going to Prague for Christmas (surprise, noone knows!) and she will turn 6 months on that day. What a great day you chose :)
Pictures ...???

Back to Home Back to Top this is our LONG journey. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.