1/4 of the way Done....6/17

We have made it past 10 weeks, so that means we are 1/4 of the way through..... I am feeling pretty good. I am still a little tired, Well last night I went to bed at 7pm....It felt good to sleep 11 hours. I must have needed it. Logan and my Lab Koko were right there with me...I think they are both having sympathy pains. They both eat and sleep like they are pregnant. It is nice to have so much support...I was finally able to stop my progesterone shots last night...WHOHOOOOO getting a needle in the buttocks every night for 10 weeks gets very old. My poor hips feel like pin cushions. But we are finally done. I go to see my O/B on 6/24...I can't wait to see the little one again. So I went to my chiropractor the other day. She asked what I was having, I told her we would not find out until the end of July....She looked at me and said Oh you are having a GIRL She said she sees pink all around me....So that is another vote for team pink.....I should find out next week when the appt we can find the sex out will be. I know it is usually around 16 weeks and I will be 11 weeks on Friday :)

4 comments:

Nan & Mike said...
June 17, 2009 at 10:35 AM

YAY Cathi and Logan! So glad all is going well :) xo Nan

Kris said...
June 17, 2009 at 1:31 PM

great update!

Anonymous said...
June 17, 2009 at 2:19 PM

horray for milestones! especially ones that mean you don't have to be a pincushion anymore!

Unknown said...
June 18, 2009 at 1:27 PM

Progesterone shots are NOT fun! I use numbing cream and ice so I don't feel them! I think my OB wants mt to continue them throughout my pregnancy! Did you say you are having a cerclage? I have started taking my progesterone by mouth for the next 10 days and then I will start my cycle and then schedule my baseline in the next 2 weeks! Glad to hear you are doing well!

Back to Home Back to Top this is our LONG journey. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.