We have Arm Buds!!!! 6/2




Logan and I had our first appt. with my high risk Dr. today. I am 8weeks 4 days. We got to see Dr. Montenegro he is so awesome. The baby's heartbeat was 170 bpm, so it is pumping very fast. Logan got to see the little munchkin wiggling all around. The baby has sprouted little arm and leg buds. We have my Cerclage scheduled for 7/8/09 at 0830. I am excited. I think it will really put my mind at ease. We will have another ultrasound on 6/24. Dr. Monti seems to think we are cooking a GIRL. He was very cute about it....so we will have to see if his experience with tons of pregnant women is correct....It was really nice seeing all of the staff, they are so sweet. I guess the rumor around the hospital was I was having Twins....If I learned anything from being on bed rest for 2 months was...... the hospital really is like Grey's Anatomy....The rumors are awesome!!! I sent my nurses a text letting them know I was only having ONE baby this time. I can't wait to see everyone at the Cerglage....its more like a reunion and less like a painful surgery...lol Here is a picture of me at 8 weeks 2 days....No I didn't say 8 months....it is 8 weeks ....lol

13 comments:

Anonymous said...
June 2, 2009 at 2:18 PM

You look great! Did you have a cerclage last time? I had one and it was a piece of cake...no worries! We'll still say a little prayer for you! Who are your nurses? I became good friends with a few after my bedrest there.

Mon said...
June 2, 2009 at 2:38 PM

Cathi you look awesome !! Its a great picture :) Im glad all goes so well !

Tiffany I remember from the other blog Cathi had emergency cerclage around 22 wks I think (I hope you dont mind answering her question)

Cathi Long said...
June 2, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Thanks Molly...Good memory...yes I had an emergency one at 21w4day then another one after i delivered Raiden at 22 weeks...So I have some experence...This time it will be better because its scheduled. The two nurses I still talk too are Kelly and Cindy...But there are many many more that I can't wait to see. :)

Kris said...
June 2, 2009 at 10:57 PM

Glad everything is going well!

Becky said...
June 3, 2009 at 12:04 AM

How fantastic and happy you look! Good luck! :) I'm sure this will be a wonderful pregnancy.

Jessica said...
June 3, 2009 at 10:27 AM

Cathi you look great, I'm so happy for you guys.

Unknown said...
June 3, 2009 at 10:33 AM

I am so happy everything is going well! You look great and I hope the Dr is right about a girl! Can't wait to find out more!!
Take care!!

Unknown said...
June 3, 2009 at 11:35 PM

You look great! I go to my OBGYN tomorrow for my first consultation to begin my second round of IVF. I am excited! I can't wait to be pregnant again! I will have a cerclage at 12 weeks also and can't wait to see my nurses. They really become family! You will do great at your cerclage!

Anonymous said...
June 4, 2009 at 11:01 PM

hi cathy, i found your blog through heavenly bridges. i also had a cerclage with our triplets and delivered a few weeks later. when we're able to get pregnant again we're going to ask for a transabdominal cerclage instead of a transvaginal. hope you have fun at your reunion on the 8th!

Anonymous said...
June 5, 2009 at 12:42 AM

Wow...are you sure you are not farther along. You look cute though

Devon said...
June 5, 2009 at 6:15 PM

just found your blog...congrats!

i lost twins at 23 weeks so i know your pain well....

so happy to hear you are expecting again!

Kerry said...
June 12, 2009 at 3:41 PM

Hi, Cathi,

I just found your blog and also lost BBG triplets well into my pregnancy. I am so sorry to hear you know that sadness - but am also so happy to see you smiling with a pregnant belly! Congratulations! i will be following along... :)

Tracy Woodard said...
June 27, 2009 at 5:46 PM

Kathy!
Hi, it's Tracy from Labor and Delivery! It has been great to read your blog and catch up on all of your exciting news!!!! I smiled when you said your cerclage is going to be more like a reunion because we all have been a buzz around the unit about your pregnancy! We are thinking of you and wishing you the best always! See you soon! Can't wait! xoxoxo

Back to Home Back to Top this is our LONG journey. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.