ANOTHER BLESSING 6/24


Hi there everyone…Cathi and I had another Ultrasound today at 11w 5d with the doctor and our little munchkin is growing so fast…We both find it so amazing how fast the baby is growing and how cute the baby has already become…I swear that when we look at this Ultrasound picture we can already tell that the baby has my nose and Cathi’s chin…

Our doctor told us today that we will take our baby home before Christmas and will be able to enjoy our newly born munchkin for the holidays…It is a surreal feeling to be going through all of this again and I can’t help but think of our three little angels who have passed…I know surely that they are watching over our new baby from heaven and must have certainly had a hand in how blessed we are today…

I have to brag a little looking at this picture and I don’t mean to offend anyone else, but I must say that Cathi makes the cutest babies in the world…There is no denying that our genes are very compatible and that our love makes the baby smile…I can still remember the Ultrasound of Gwyn when she was inside of Cathi and you could so easily make out the smile on her face…

I know this baby is smiling too and I know our new baby knows we are watching because the baby waved at us today in the Ultrasound…Even though I am familiar now with how everything goes along the long road of pregnancy, it still amazes me every time that little one moved around…The baby was flipping and hopping around in Cathi today like he or she was dancing…Cathi’s loving heartbeat must be like wonderful music to our little baby…I know all will be well with this pregnancy and that we will be blessed with another beautiful and perfect little child..

3 comments:

Kris said...
June 24, 2009 at 10:56 PM

What a great update! I am so thrilled to see the new ultrasound pic and to know that your baby is doing so good! I can't wait to see the xmas pics! :)

Nan & Mike said...
June 25, 2009 at 10:43 AM

Beautiful post and picture. Congrats and prayers! Nan xo

Unknown said...
June 30, 2009 at 11:03 AM

I am so happy for you guys!! What a great Christmas you will have as we did the year Jordyn was born exactly a week before. Honestly, Christmas festivities just kind of faded in the background that year. I am so happy everything is going well and I am looking forward to finding out what sex the baby is even though I already know in my heart....LOL

Back to Home Back to Top this is our LONG journey. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.