New Bra...For Me or Him???? 6/29

So this pregnancy is different than my last. I only needed bra extenders last time. Not the case this time, so Logan and I headed to the mall for new bras.... We went to Maternity Motherhood because I figured I would just get nursing bras..plus they are a lot less expensive than V.S. I don't plan on being Dolly Parton for ever...lol The helpful girl at the counter helped measure me...when she said 36E I almost passed out...I think I heard Logan saying...YES!! under his breath. So she handed me 8 bras to try on. I asked Logan for his opinion. He came in the dressing room so I didn't have to flash the other women in the store...I tried on a racer back bra and was a little confused because there were no hooks...Logan says, oh the clips are right there...I giggled a bit and showed him what the "clip" was for...It was like telling your 4 year old they are getting ice cream...His eyes got big and he was like...OMG a BRA for me....I was going to say..No for the baby to nurse...but I didn't have the heart too ruin his mini fantasy....Man I am lucky, he makes me laugh everyday....

4 comments:

Rachel said...
June 29, 2009 at 4:07 PM

My husband was the same way when I first showed him the nursing clips. Men...always have only one thing on their brains!

Astrid said...
June 29, 2009 at 7:50 PM

AHHHH HAAAA! That is great!

Louise said...
June 30, 2009 at 8:00 AM

Wow I'm really happy for you. I don't really know you but I've been following your havingtriplets blog because it really touched me deeply. I'm so happy to know that you're expecting. And I pray for the health of your baby.

Unknown said...
June 30, 2009 at 11:07 AM

36E - wow he must be excited!! I can see Logan's face now....like a kid in a candy store. That is hysterical!!! Yes, you are very lucky to have someone like him!!! Take care!!

Back to Home Back to Top this is our LONG journey. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.